The Oleander, Sukhumvit 11. 125 sq.m, 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom, Fully Furnished, 59,000 baht per month
- 125 sqm.
- 9th floor.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + guest bathroom
- Floor to ceiling windows with a view of the swimming pool
- Kitchen with heated water, water purifier, stove tops, fridge, microwave, oven, laundry machine, clothes dryer, etc.
- Maids/Storage room
- Living Room/Dining Room with dinner table to suit 6, full sofa set to suit 5-7, 32" flat-screen, glass top working desk and 400L saltwater aquarium with minimum maintenance setup.
- Master bedroom features king sized bed, 32" flat-screen, usable large balcony and bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Second bedroom features 2 single beds (join-able) with attached bathroom with shower.
- Guest bathroom features sink with toilet.
- Large usable outside balcony to accommodate tables & chairs. 2 wooden chairs and table included.
- Bedrooms have built-in ceiling AC units and living room/dining room as well.
- 1 included parking space + guest parking areas
The building itself is new and very modern. 24hr security as well as key cards for parking and building entrance. Unit doors are security coded keypads, no keys necessary.
Amenities include gym, swimming pool, squash court, sauna, pool table, table tennis, function room, theater/cinema room etc.
The location is ideal, joining on one side to Nana and the other to soi 11 and further. Soi 11 is the most well known location for expats as it hosts a large and ever-changing variety of restaurants, clubs, bars and pubs. Everything is within walking distance, Q Bar (a long time Bangkok bar) is under 100m away.
If you walk across to Nana, you have Bangkok's largest private hospital a stone's throw away (Bumrungrad Hospital). If you walk out this direction, you reach the BTS Skytrain very conveniently. If you proceed in the other direction you can reach one of Bangkok's newest and most well-appointed shopping malls, Terminal 21. It's a mere 5min ride through the back-streets. 3 BTS stops away are the largest shopping malls in Bangkok, Central World and Paragon. One BTS stop in the other direction is Asoke, one of the commercial centers of Bangkok. The condo is ideally located to reach any of the main destinations in central Bangkok by foot, taxi, motorcyle, car or skytrain. For good dining and meeting the local expat community, there is no better location.
If you have children, NIST (New International School of Thailand) which is UN affiliated is 2 soi's over. No need to go on the main road, the sub-soi's connect directly to the school and you can be there in 5min.
Cable Television can easily be re-connected. Internet (High-Speed VDSL 30Mbps / 3Mbps) and phone line can be re-connected. All that's needed is some linen and towels!
This is a minimum 12 month contract rental. 2 months security deposit is required and 1 month advance payment.